Project Selection - My Decision

After thinking about it long and hard, I have come to a decision. I would like to do the magazine project. I am very interested in print journalism and I think that I would benefit a lot from this. When I grow up, I want to go into  neuroscience and I will probably have to write scientific journals. Doing the magazine choice would help me practice to write articles. I want to work on my writing and this would be the best way. I would like to make the magazine science related because science is my favorite subject and I would love to write about it. Being able to make a magazine about the brain and how music effects it would be super cool. I am aware that there would have to be research done and I am not sure if I can do it like this but it would be nice if I could. Like I said before, my dad is a newspaper reporter and so he really inspires me. I want to be able to teach people and help people and doing this through a magazine would be the most useful. The skills that I have that makes this the best decision for me is that I am very creative and a pretty strong writer. I plan on working alone in the group because I feel as though I work best alone.

Comments

Popular Posts