Project Selection - Film
The film project may be of interest to me if I wanted to stretch out my creative side. Films have always been interesting to me. When I was a little kid I always wondered if the characters were behind the screen. The worlds these film makers created looked so real that it would be hard to believe they were not. For instance, I grew up on Harry Potter. My dad read to me the books starting in Kindergarten. Then after the books, we would watch the movies. I could've sworn that Hogwarts was a real place. I really wanted to go there. I believed in magic and I thought anything was possible. Harry Potter was my hero and and still is whenever I need motivation. If I did a film project, I would want to create a world that people thought was real. Well I mean to the best of my abilities. In media studies class, we watched Ferris Bueler's Day Off and then The Making of Ferris Bueler. We got to see how the movie was made and all the struggles they had to overcome. I thought watching the making of the movie was kind of inspiring. As a film maker some of the things that happen to make the movie may as well happen during this short film. Making films are not always easy and there will be challenges but anyone can do it if they try. The strengths I have is that I am super creative and I'm always thinking outside of the box. Also in my eighth grade year, my language arts teacher had us make short films so I have some experience there. This project may prove to be a challenge because my experience is pretty limited and I would have to really plan out my time to film and have actors that would stay but also be able to go when they needed.
Comments
Post a Comment