My Target Audience

For my target audience, I wanted my magazine to be more appealing to middle schoolers. I think that when you're on middle school, you are not really sure what you're interested in. I also think that it is important to get more girls interested in science. Their age group would be between the ages 10-15. Their education level would be middle school through early high school. This magazine would be open to both boys and girls who are interested in science and driven by curiosity. The magazine would appeal to them because of the popping title and the fun titles and make you want to read them. I think this magazine would be appealing to all middle schoolers around North America. I would make the magazine not that expensive so that everyone would be able to purchase them. I would also make bundle packs of magazines for every three months available for purchase at a low cost as well.

Comments

Popular Posts